The Zip Line Tour is a guided journey of eight zip lines and bridges around the forest: through trees, along a ridgeline, and next to a wetland. You will take off through a series of zip lines in the forest canopy until you reach the lookout platform high up on a ridge. Then you will fly across the ridgeline and down the border of the wetland as you make your way back.
The Zipline tour is roughly 2 hours in length and is typically done in a group of up to 8 people. There are two guides (1 out front and 1 behind) that ensure you are comfortable and safe throughout the course.
Our Smart Belay System means that you are ALWAYS connected to a safety line.
Note: Participants are required to climb a ladder to get to the Zipline course.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 12 years old
- Minimum Height Requirement: 60” tall
- The weight limit for the Activities is 113 kg (250 pounds)
- Closed-toed shoes are required
- Length of Tour: 2 hours
- Zip Line Tour - Adult (age 16 or older) - $62.00
- Zip Line Tour - Youth (age 12 to 15) - $57.00
- Taxes and reservation fees are extra
Please ensure to read the safety regulations section, found here
Note: It is always best to reserve before arriving as we have a set limit on capacity and times.