Arrive on Time
Please arrive 10 minutes before your reservation time in order to check-in. If you arrive late we will try our best to accommodate you. We cannot guarantee availability and are not able to provide refunds if you miss your reservation time.
What to Wear
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing such as close fitting long sleeve or short sleeve shirts and pants or shorts that end at or below the knee.
- Wear comfortable closed toed footwear such as running shoes or hiking shoes (not sandals).
- Dress for the weather because all activities are outside and we climb rain or shine.
Complete the Liability Waiver
All participants must fill out a Liability Waiver before starting any activities. The Waiver will inform you of the potential physical and mental risks associated with the activities. You can either download and print the waiver from this website and fill it out before arriving, or obtain one once you arrive at Skywood.
Know the Safety Regulations
- Maximum Weight: 250lbs (113kg)
- Participants must meet both the minimum age and minimum height requirements.
- All climbers must sign a waiver and complete the mandatory safety orientation before participating in activities.
Bringing a Child? Know the Supervision Requirements
Minors under 16 years of age must be supervised by an Adult (18 years old or older).
- Children 3-8 years old must have an Adult, who is able to provide direction and assistance, with them at all times when participating in the Activities.
- Children 9-11 years old must have an Adult supervisor watching them when they use the Discovery Courses, the Discovery Accessible Zip Line and Treewalk Village and participating with them when they use the Adventure Courses.
- Youth aged 12-15 years old must have an Adult supervisor watching them when they participate in the Activities.
All Minors (under the age of 18) must have a legal guardian complete the Liability Waiver in order to participate in the Activities.